Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello From Iraq

It is hard to believe that it is already the middle of June. Now do not mistake that for a complaint either. Things here are going well. The soldiers are motivated, and plenty busy. I would like to say thank you to everyone that has written or sent packages to me. They are greatly appreciated by not only myself, but all the soldiers that get to enjoy the goodies. I also want to thank everyone that has come behind my family that I left behind. Nicole and Crue, are greatful for everything that you have done. It helps me to focus on my mission when I know that my wife and son are taken care of.

The dust storms have slowed down, and the heat has picked up. When we first arrived we were topping high 90's low 100's. Now there isn't a day that drops below 100. Oh well, it is a good weight loss program. Well that is all that I have for now. If anyone has any questions, please just give them to Nicole, and I will answer what I can. Crue Daddy loves you, and I Love You too Babe. I cannot wait to see you all again.

No comments: