Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baseball game

Crue had a ton of fun playing with his cousins while at a baseball (or as Crue would say-BBall) game earlier this summer. My sister-in-law took this amazing picture of him on the old bleachers. One of the only times he was a ham for her while she was taking pics of him. EVERY single photo shoot we've done with her, Crue has been totally cranky and this was no exception for the shoot we had before Matt went back to Iraq- We'll be lucky to find 1 or 2 smiles. There will be some pics posted of that shoot soon! Also I'll try to get some pics of all the fun we had while Matt was home!

2 comments:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Yippee! A new picture! I almost wrote you a comment today about how I was tired of seeing that wagon picture.

Well, can't wait to hear about your time with Matt. I was praying that it was blessed!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

I LOVE the new main picture! and the title!