Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grand Rapids Griffins






We got to go to a minor league hockey game & sit in a luxury box with Matt's family- it was a ton of fun. Crue loved the zamboni, but not the mascot- I think he got that from me! The "Griffin" came up to see the kids, and Crue started crying hystarically- then the stupid thing thought it would be funny to come give me a hug. I tried flashing him in the eyes with my camera, but it kept coming at me! I finally let him hug me, but not before I got totally creeped out! As you can see in the pic of just the Griffin, it was completely creepy and whoever told him to get me cause I hate mascots, is gonna get it! We had lots of fun wi

1 comment:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

My kids favorite part of hockey game is also the Zamboni...and popcorn.

Hope you guys are doing good!