Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's been a while!

Well, I haven't been a very good blogger lately. My computer has been acting up, so I can't get pics onto it- so here's a couple from a while ago- but they're going to be my new canvases in ym living room. They're from when Matt got home from Iraq, and I LOVE THEM!!! Matt's brother also got married a couple weeks ago, so there's one of his brother and his beautiful bride. Everything is going well in MI- we're extremely busy and traveling around a lot this summer. Matt's training in Northern Michigan and I'm going to Rocky Mount, NC with church next week. Crue gets to stay with g-mas's and g-pa's, aunties and cousins. I'm pretty sure he's not going to miss me! That's just a little about what's going on here- maybe I'll get back on before next year!

No comments: