Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Again!






Well, it's been almost a year since I've posted something- so who knows if anyone even checks this anymore! Since Matt got back from Iraq, I haven't had much need to post things. Here are some new pics of our new, precious little girl named Ainsley sue. She was born on May 1st, and she is a very content, happy baby. She only cries when she's hungry, and she loves her big brother! Crue is so excited to have a new little sister, too! He can't get enough of her, sometimes I have to pry him off her so that he won't suffocate her with his hugs! We are so blessed to have 2 amazing kids, and we're escited to watch them grow up together!

2 comments:

Jason & Kristen said...

i do still check your blog ever once in awhile in hopes of seeing that baby girl :-) welcome back-- u need to keep updating it for your far away friends!!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Um, wow! I can't believe you posted something. Yes, I never check here, since you never post, but for some reason today...I just thought I'd check :) She is SUCH a doll! Gotta love little girls!