Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crue's "big boy" room





Crue is a "big boy" now! I found him a quilt that he loves- because it has trucks on it! I put him on the floor on his crib mattress at first, and he did really well. The first day he kept getting out and when I would go in to check on him, he had pretty much all his books in bed with him! After that he only got up a couple more times, and now he stays right in there! Now that he's in his twin bed, he wakes up in the morning, and knocks on his door to let me know that he's awake! I have some old mini lockers that I'm going to paint, and make into his headboard. Once I get it done, I'll put some pics up for ya'll to see!

2 comments:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Oooo, I really, really like it!!! Great job, as always!
My boy's room has the same color of walls, but I'm waiting to see what I'm having (before finishing decor) in case I need to move the boy's room downstairs to the bigger room. Chloe has decided she wants another brother now, so she doesn't have to share her room!

Unknown said...

I love it! Of course, I would expect nothing less from my geniously creative and crafty friend!