Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crue's New Room




This is a pic of the old lockers I got for Crue's big boy bed. My dad painted them for me, and I got the pic that says "A Little Dirt Never Hurt" because it is totally Crue! It turned out great, and I'm sure I'll do some more tweaking to it before I'm completely satisfied! My neighbor said he couldn't wait to hear Crue banging on the metal before bed- which he did the first night! But after I yelled at him, he hasn't done it since! He seems to like his new bed- he loves hiding all sorts of little toys and books in the lockers! I also painted him the picture on the wall, which is him as a little fireman with our dogs next to him. It matches his room, and he loves pointing to the dogs and saying "No, No!"

1 comment:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Totally awesome! Are those really old lockers?! It looks like Ikea or something more modern. They look great!