Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daddy's Home!






Matt got to visit us for 12 days in the beginning of September- we had such a great time while he was home! Here are some of the pics that we took when we picked him up from the airport. He had quite the welcoming committee! It took Crue about 20 min to warm back up to him, but after that, it was like he had his best friend home again!
There's a funny story with the balloons. We got a special pass to go past the security check point- and when we got up to where we take our shoes off and put everything on the belt- one of the balloons popped, and it seriously sounded like a gun shot! The security guards stopped everything immediately, and every single person in line was staring at me (of course I was the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to take balloons through a check point)! I naturally turned every shade of red, and the guy told me I had to put the balloons on the belt and through the security machine. That's when I decided not to take the stupid balloons- I don't know if I would have been able to get them through the machine even I wanted to! So that's a lesson learned- don't bring helium balloons when you're planning on flying!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey! Long time! Your little boy is just adorable! How old is he? How much longer is Matt gone? I will be praying for him. I love being able to read up on what's been happening with you guys. And thanks for the heads up about helium balloons :)